We join Kulanu and the Jewish Community at the upcoming Pride Parade on Sunday, July 3, 2016 in defense of human rights and the simple fact that love is love.
Participating? Please rsvp to email@example.com
We will be gathering in SECTION G70. There will be no chalked-out section for each group. Groups are asked to find the parade marshal holding a sign listing the section letter (G); within the section letter, groups will congregate in number order (70). We will be marching behind Absolutely Fabulous and in front of LGBTorys. Look for the Kulanu Toronto banner.
The parade is set to start at 2:00 PM; however we are asked to meet at Ted Rogers (Jarvis) and Bloor at 2:15pm due to our location in the parade line-up.
At 3:00 PM (cell phone time), all participants will be observing a moment of silence for the Orlando tragedy. All participants will turn off their music at this time. This will apply in the staging area as well.
Important things to consider:
- WATER! If it’s a particularly hot day we want to stay hydrated and full of energy. Water guns (filled with water only) are 100% acceptable and welcomed.
- Sunscreen! Sunscreen! Sunscreen! (Alternatively if it is going to rain, bring a rain jacket and/or umbrella).
- Bring friends and family.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the parade.
- HAVE a FUN and SAFE PRIDE!